LP® SolidStart® LSL Truss Chords
Available thickness: 1-1/2″
Available depths: 3-1/2″, 5-1/2″, 7-1/4″, 9-1/4″, 9-1/2″, 11-1/4″, 11-7/8″, 14″
Available grades: 1.75E (the industry’s highest grade of LSL)
Edges and ends are sealed to reduce swelling
LP® SolidStart® LSL BENEFITS
Manufactured by the leader in strand board technology, LP® SolidStart® LSL has engineered strength that allows for longer spans and greater design flexibility. Available in various sizes, it features:
- Strength: Available in 1.75E grade, the industry’s highest grade of LSL.
- Efficiency: Faster installation (buildup not required for 2×4 frame).
- Versatility: Use for floor beams, door and window headers, garage door headers, roof and wall framing, rim board, stair stringers and sill plates.
- Peace of Mind: Consistent low moisture content helps resist twisting, warping and shrinking.
- Sustainability: Wood sourced through programs certified under the Sustainable Forestry Initiative®.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty: Backed by a long-term warranty so you can build with security and confidence. See full complete warranty details for more information.”